Interests, inspirations and news from us.subscribe to our RSS feed
We are looking for a UX/UI designer for an application to create data visualizations.
The application has been released recently, after more than a year developed by a team of 15 persons.
The candidate will take part in a team of 4, 1 other designer and two developers. The team will focus in how to improve the user interface. The chosen person will be able to give ideas and solutions, and also the person will be able to create interface elements which improve UX.
We are looking for designer able to innovate and explore new viable interaction methods. We value the quality of projects and innovative ideas, more than the experience or client history (although also a plus).
- Portfolio focused on UX/UI design.
- Skilled in design tools (illustrator)
- Job takes place in Barcelona but there is some flexibility to work remotely.
- Works and skills in data visualization.
- Knowledge in information architecture and usability.
- Knowledge about development limitations.
- Worked with a mixed team designers / developers.
- Experience in start-ups
- Experience in web or mobile design
- Start period: as soon as possible but not more than 2 weeks.
- Freelancers are welcome but we offer a contract too.
- Salary according to experience and skills.
If you are interested, please send an email with your cv and works to email@example.com with the subject “UI/UX Designer”
Tags: UX, UI, Design, Data Visualization.
We are honored to announce that we’ve been invited to TEDxRaval. We will be sharing stage with other colleagues from Amazon Web Services and Telefónica I+D among others.
Our speech will be about why small teams like ours have a lot creativity to offer to big companies. We will be on stage next Saturday 4th from 12:45 to 13:00h at FAD
We have been invited for an interview on the Radio! Just a reminder: “Radio is the transmission of signals through free space by modulation of electromagnetic waves with frequencies significantly below those of visible light.” – Wikipedia
Want to hear Cristobal and Hector on the radio? Go to Extraradi on February the 21st at 18:00h.
If you prefer to download the podcast after the interview, visit Com Radio (Menu on the bottom right: Tots els programes > Extraradi).